Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combi log gasification boiler experiences?

• 21-02-2012 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Has anyone ever put in a combi log gasification boiler that takes both Logs and Pellets? Atmos do one:
    Combi Boiler ATMOS DC 25SP - with an extraction ventilator, Laddomat and BVTS valve

Any feed back would be most appreciated. My thoughts are that if I'm away from home my wife can just use the pellets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Caoith

Has anyone ever put in a combi log gasification boiler that takes both Logs and Pellets? Atmos do one:
    Combi Boiler ATMOS DC 25SP - with an extraction ventilator, Laddomat and BVTS valve

Any feed back would be most appreciated. My thoughts are that if I'm away from home my wife can just use the pellets.

Hi,
    just wondering if you went for a combi boiler in the end?
    Im considering putting in the atmos dc32sp with a wood pellet burner but cant find any reviews.
    Or does anyone else have any experience with them?
    Thanks,

Caoith

Advertisement