Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THURSDAY casuals xgc 23/2/12

Options
  • 21-02-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

As Wednesday casuals have become impossible for some of us to make thought I'd check interest for this.

Plan on being there for 3.30, but I can skip a lecture and be there anytime if ppl are going earlier. Looking for SF4 and MvC games personally.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

sounds good

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Should be in for a little while at least

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I'll be in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

i might come in just for a few hours since something came up. but usually Thursday would be much easier to attend rather than Wednesday.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

I'll be at this as I can't make Wednesday casuals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I'll pop in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Might head in for about four myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

Might be able to make it in some time before 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

Might drop in for 4 or so. Would be nice to get two sf consoles if it gets busy, I have disc/usb ae and deposit.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

More AE the better.
    Anyone who can bring AE please do, my super disk is bolloxed and v unreliable so I wont.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I'll be there from 1:30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Nutrient wrote: »
    I'll be there from 1:30

see you then.

rape_Spider_Man_Meme-s640x480-196132.jpg

:D

I'l be there between 3 and 4.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Doyler01 wrote: »
    I'l be there between 3 and 4.

Lads I'm actually in Dublin today and have my stick. Anyone around for AE after 6?

Yeah FutureGuy, a lot of AE players have said they're going and we usually play till around 11. See you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Lads I'm actually in Dublin today and have my stick. Anyone around for AE after 6?

Hey hey hey!

(Still playing Deejay?)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

FutureGuy wrote: »

Hey hey hey!

(Still playing Deejay?)

Didn't play for 2 months over Christmas but playing again for the last 2 weeks. Persevering with DeeJay but switched to U1 and playing him a little differently now.

Will use tonight to try a few things I've been working on.

Looking forward to it!

On my way now.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Sorry forgot I had something else on today, won't be in.

I'm owed €20 as I had xbox 17 out. Someone went down and got my deposit that I put down on that machine. They also left my game and memory stick in the console (have these) but I mean wtf at turning off the console with game and usb stick in it. Then going down and taking the money for it?
    This is how games go missing as well as memory sticks with peoples XBL profile on it. We need to be a bit more careful...

Anyway, its no big deal. But I'm still owed €20

• Advertisement

To add to this, myself, Doyler and Hound were the last three there. They had both already given someone money for consoles, so I was left to pay for a console myself.

If people are going to be there from three in the afternoon until ten or later at night, then they really should be paying more than a fiver.

The Hound wrote: »
    I'm owed €20 as I had xbox 17 out. Someone went down and got my deposit that I put down on that machine. They also left my game and memory stick in the console (have these) but I mean wtf at turning off the console with game and usb stick in it. Then going down and taking the money for it?
    This is how games go missing as well as memory sticks with peoples XBL profile on it. We need to be a bit more careful...

Anyway, its no big deal. But I'm still owed €20

I can't remember who brought back 17 [we were on 18 before we left]

I have €8 left over from casuals(This €8 is from €13 that was beside 17, Naphiel was owed €5 from Wed), sry for not bringing it up to you guys before leaving, I had no idea somebody would be owed money by the end, I'll give you the 8 I have if you're attending Sat.

Apologies for ******* off and not bringing back the change

Nutrient wrote: »
    I can't remember who brought back 17 [we were on 18 before we left]

I have €8 left over from casuals(This €8 is from €13 that was beside 17, Naphiel was owed €5 from Wed), sry for not bringing it up to you guys before leaving, I had no idea somebody would be owed money by the end, I'll give you the 8 I have if you're attending Sat.

Apologies for ******* off and not bringing back the change
    I'm noy sure what way things worked out with the 2 consoles on that side. Someones walking around 20 quid richer. I dont want to make a big deal out of it. Im not sure whats going on with that 8 quid, chopper is owed back abuiut 8 quid anyway

I cashed out 17 cause nobody was on it and left the money(13 euros) on the table opposite the 18/17 set up.

we had 4 set ups with like 7 people at one point.

The Hound wrote: »
    I'm noy sure what way things worked out with the 2 consoles on that side. Someones walking around 20 quid richer. I dont want to make a big deal out of it. Im not sure whats going on with that 8 quid, chopper is owed back abuiut 8 quid anyway

17, 18 and 19 were all out at one stage for some reason, way too many consoles were rented out for the amount of people there

Some Blanka player took out 19 and said he payed for it himself or somthing:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Why would you take it whether you thought someone would be owed money by the end or not Nutrient? If you're leaving and there's people still there you shouldn't head off with the money.

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Why would you take it whether you thought someone would be owed money by the end or not Nutrient? If you're leaving and there's people still there you shouldn't head off with the money.

We were in a rush to catch a bus

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    I cashed out 17 cause nobody was on it and left the money(13 euros) on the table opposite the 18/17 set up.

we had 4 set ups with like 7 people at one point.
    I only remember 3 set ups tbh. Someone didnt pay somewhere along the line, possibly more than one person didnt pay. I'm owed 20 euros anyway, thats all I know. I'm willing to pay more at casuals usually if people are coming up short but I'm owed my deposit here. I should have put the card in my pocket

there were clearly 4 set ups 17-19 and the one across the room that yous rented.

• Advertisement

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    there were clearly 4 set ups 17-19 and the one across the room that yous rented.
    Clearly I didnt see the 4th set up being rented out apparently by a blanka player. I was clearly across the other side of the room playing and clearly you took my money, left my game in the console along with memory stick that was sticking out of the front of the console... wtf Jun... clearly

Advertisement