Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work/HR question

Options
  • 21-02-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi All
    I am new to this site I normally just read and never post but i am
    just looking for some advise regarding my working conditions.

I have not received a salary increase for the last 2 years owing to getting a annual review rating of a 2 ( you need to get a 3 higher or higher to receive a salary increase) I get a rating of 3 for the mid year review. I should be getting weekly meetings with my manager but that does not happen - had 4 meetings with him last year.
    In the first year I was told i was not working as hard as my colleagues i was only working 32 hours and they were working 40 hours. In the second year I was told i need to get involved with more projects. The problem is my manager give out the projects and I don't get assigned them. I don't get asked to meetings i pretty much get ignored. I lucky if i get a hi from my manager once a week

I got a 3 rating in the mid year and i asked for more projects none came my way. I am now afraid i will receive the 2 rating again.
    What should I do ?

Comments

Advertisement