Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone provider for Blackberry

Options
  • 21-02-2012 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, moving to Perth at the end of the month and will be FIFO after a few weeks.

I have a Blackberry here and would be lost without the push emails etc. Can anyone recommend the best network that will give me BIS and coverage on the minesites? Would like to get a pay as you go jobbie first if possible

On a side note, I had my 457 approved in 2 working days :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭ellaq

Your company should be able to provide details of which network is available onsite. But it is usually just Telstra.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Rogered

Slidey wrote: »
    Hey, moving to Perth at the end of the month and will be FIFO after a few weeks.

I have a Blackberry here and would be lost without the push emails etc. Can anyone recommend the best network that will give me BIS and coverage on the minesites? Would like to get a pay as you go jobbie first if possible

On a side note, I had my 457 approved in 2 working days :eek:

Hi slidey
    Glad you are doing well on the mines.
    If it fair to ask did u use an agent or reply directly to an advertised job as I hope to get to the mines.
    Many thanks
    Rogered

Advertisement