Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Leagues

• 21-02-2012 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hey lads. how many leagues are running aorund south dublin? the only one i can find is South County Darts League..but they play on a monday night.
    anyone playing on a tuesday or wednsday in south dublin? maybe you could post a link/phone no. for the league secretary so i can sort something out for next season.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

No.125 wrote: »
    Hey lads. how many leagues are running aorund south dublin? the only one i can find is South County Darts League..but they play on a monday night.
    anyone playing on a tuesday or wednsday in south dublin? maybe you could post a link/phone no. for the league secretary so i can sort something out for next season.
    thanks
    dun laoghaire borough league has monday and tuesday leagues.
    there's a thread on here for the league.

Advertisement