Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCV casuals Sat 25th Feb

Options
  • 22-02-2012 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

XGC liffey St from 1pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Lol was just about to make this thread.
    IRC wrote:
    <Misty_Chaos> Like I said, I hope Soul Calibur takes off in ireland
    <ChopperByrne> Well it won't unless someone mans up and starts running SC events.
    <Misty_Chaos> True, I would love to run some events in cork BUT I don't think they are that many Cork SC players
    <Owwmykneecap> Fine then
    <Owwmykneecap> SCV tourny saturday xgc

Who is up for a quick tournament on the day? Couple of euro to enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Too bad I'm from Cork and as such it's impractical for me to make it, have fun guys.

On that note, someone might as well either edit the topic and / or post a new announcing the tournament, more people will see it that way.

Just a quick reminder for people to bring their games & pads/sticks tomorrow.

Also, I look forward to triple perfecting you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I'll be there to play some AE and Marvel

May try out some SCV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm really sorry I couldn't make it in today.

Been spending all day in the kitchen preparing & cooking food for my mam's friend's party.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

There was €9 left over from this casual. If no one is opposed I'll be giving it to Hound to help cover his loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Daftgeg

Good games everyone. Hope to attend a few more SCV sessions in the near future.

On another note, I have just realized I left a part of the USB cable from my custom arcade stick hooked to the PS3. Can't believe I didn't notice it when packing my stuff. >_>

Unless anyone picked it up, I'll return to XGC tomorrow to see if they still have it. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

GGS everyone today.
    Glad to see Soul Calibur has the potential to be big here.

8 people in the tourney today. Soul Calibur is officially bigger than Tekken!

Fair play to Da bounca for organising the tournament and recording it.

See you guys at inferno.

Nutrient has your dongle by the way Daftgeg.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Daftgeg

Thanks a ton for the prompt reply! I feel relieved now. :o

PM sent to Nutrient. Cheers!

• Advertisement

Good games to all. Will upload the footage at some stage. Grats to Ugo for taking the tournoi.

It was a great turnout, and there will be plenty of more events in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 UgoIvy

Thanks! Indeed good games. Look forward to see the vids.

Advertisement