Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house share hunting around North Sydney..help needed

Options
  • 22-02-2012 4:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey all,
    Been here 2 weeks now, have sorted work in North Sydney but really struggling getting suitable digs. Stuck in a hostel in Manly right now, nice area but a bit of a dump of a hostel. If anyone has any suggestions on commutable areas to North Sydney where you can get cheapish house/flat shares and is a reasonably nice place to live, I would really appreciate it.. also if you have or know someone that has a room or 2 needing filling, PM me with details..
    Cheers:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 natter85

Hey - how long of a commute are you willing to do?? I work in North Sydney and commute from Randwick in the Eastern Suburbs every day - takes about 45mins to an hour depending on traffic. Totally doable and prefer living that side of the city. If you're working reasonably typical day time hours getting a place somewhere near the train will really open up your options.

Other than that - gumtree is the way to go.

Advertisement