Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best stockist of New Balance

• 22-02-2012 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I made the change last year from Asics to New Balance and am very happy with them. I wear neutral ones as i have to put insoles in them.

It's time for new ones and am wondering who stocks the best selection of New Balance. Its hard to find online and would like a few options to try on when i go to purchase.

Amphibian King only seem to stock one neutral model according to their website.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Amphibian King only seem to stock one neutral model according to their website.

We're working continually on updating the website with the newer products as they become available so we are a little behind what is actually in store.

If you give your local store a buzz we can check stock and sizes for you. Generally the 1080 is the most popular neutral NB shoe so will always be in stock usually in the D, 2E & 4E widths for men and B & D for women.

Alternative neutrals (or guidance) will be available to us and can be ordered in if necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

We're working continually on updating the website with the newer products as they become available so we are a little behind what is actually in store.

If you give your local store a buzz we can check stock and sizes for you. Generally the 1080 is the most popular neutral NB shoe so will always be in stock usually in the D, 2E & 4E widths for men and B & D for women.

Alternative neutrals (or guidance) will be available to us and can be ordered in if necessary.

That sounds perfect, i'll give Ballymount a ring at 10. I have a lovely gift voucher to use :)

Advertisement