Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tGC Beers in Cassidys - Part 2 : Friday the 13th April,Come if you dare,wooooooooo

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Do ye people either drink beer

Yes
    or talk about drinking?

Yes
    Seriously?

True Story.
    That's pretty cool :p

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'll be at the UCD V Bohs game before this. Will look hilarious if I do decide to suit up I reckon. Might even bring some prawn sandwiches for half time. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

I've been to Bohs and Rovers games suited up TG. Go for it buddy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

awec wrote: »
    Didn't even know you were at the last beers Maguined. :o:(

Well after your blatant attempt at shunning me I'm not surprised :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

So Im definitely heading out with the work crew on the 13th.Thus far the plan is to go to the boozer straight after work which always leads to a frightfully inebriated me so whether I will make it to Cassidys really is anyones guess.Im sure ye will fly the flag in my stead if I dont make it anyway,dont forget beer cat,he does so love these little shin digs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

So Im definitely heading out with the work crew on the 13th.Thus far the plan is to go to the boozer straight after work which always leads to a frightfully inebriated me so whether I will make it to Cassidys really is anyones guess.Im sure ye will fly the flag in my stead if I dont make it anyway,dont forget beer cat,he does so love these little shin digs.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

A big work night out has just been announced for us too on the 13th, and it's one I really can't miss. So it looks like I'm out for this one too! :(

I much prefer Thursday work nights out. It doesn't interfere with your weekend plans, and no one expects too much work to be done on the Friday! :cool:

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Otis, I will help ensure that the flag is flown, high and proud. Between all of us I am sure we can muster enough devilment and debauchery to meet your approval. :pac:

No beer cat. I am highly disappointed. :(

Time to break out humpy dog. Mind yizzer legs lasses. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I suppose I really should go to this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

No Otis Redding Driftwood?!

vader_comic_noooooooo_sm.jpg

Can we change this to now?

For some reason I've an awful urge to go drinking right this second.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

G-Money wrote: »
    Can we change this to now?

For some reason I've an awful urge to go drinking right this second.

Because you want what you can't have? ie. Good Friday = no drinkies (in public establishments anyway!)

Save yourself for next week! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Beers is next week?? :eek: BRILLIANT!!! Can't wait to see you guys. :)

Larianne wrote: »
    Beers is next week?? :eek: BRILLIANT!!! Can't wait to see you guys. :)

WWWWwHhhhoooOOOOOOP :D

Next week already. Mint.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

I'm going to be out in town next Friday anyway so if I get a chance I'll drop by and say hello :)

g'em wrote: »
    I'm going to be out in town next Friday anyway so if I get a chance I'll drop by and say hello :)

Eh, Admin's aren't allowed outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

That_Guy wrote: »
    Eh, Admin's aren't allowed outside.

That's only during daylight hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

swapple wrote: »

Fúck it - I've decided I'm dressing up for this! Why not! :)

Are you a boy or girl? :o Trying to decide on required level of dressiness ;)

tatumkelly wrote: »

You can wear whatever you like! I've decided, I'm wearing a dress. Not a very dressy dress mind! :)

Thanks Larianne... is your idea of a non dressy dress, a day dress or just a non going out out type dress?! :o

apologies to the men reading this cos you won't understand :p

• Advertisement

Erm, I dunno. Its a dress that can be worn with heels or flats at day or night time. So if that makes any sense? !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I'm wearing either a going out dress and heels, or a sparkly top, cos I luvs sparkles!
    Although there's a strapless one giving me the eye right now, I haven't worn it in aaages....

I guess this means I'm going if I'm wardrobe planning already :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Thanks Larianne... is your idea of a non dressy dress, a day dress or just a non going out out type dress?! :o

[SIZE="1"]apologies to the men reading this cos you won't understand[/SIZE] :p
    That's just not true, we totally understand!
    You bring the Travel Scrabble for when you're traveling, and the normal Scrabble for when you arrive!

I'm working out what I'm going to wear too. I'm thinking of a little black number that has a mask, utility belt and a yellow and black bat emblem on the chest. That reminds me, I must phone Cassidys to enquire about blueprints and technical specifications of their roof and ceiling!

Panthro wrote: »
    That's just not true, we totally understand!
    You bring the Travel Scrabble for when you're traveling, and the normal Scrabble for when you arrive!

Exactly!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I'm working out what I'm going to wear too. I'm thinking of a little black number that has a mask, utility belt and a yellow and black bat emblem on the chest. That reminds me, I must phone Cassidys to enquire about blueprints and technical specifications of their roof and ceiling!

Don't forget the shark repellent!

shark.jpg

batsprays.jpg

Black Oil wrote: »

A superhero never leaves home without it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Black Oil wrote: »

A superhero never leaves home without it!

That's very true, I was put walking the dog yesterday, and forgot it. Guess what happened ........ nothing.

Shows I'm not a superhero I suppose :pac:

Mmmmmmmmm drink.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Officially on my hols as of this morning :D

Roll on a weekend of bar hopping, woohoo.

I can't wait for Friday, I'm really looking forward to this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

I'm a girl! Would normally just wear jeans and a nice top but it's a special occassion so I'm going with the lbd and heels :)

Woooo beers!! I'm not going to fully suit up - but I'll have to make the effort!! :p

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

depending on how i feel, i might make an apperance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Seeing as you do like beer, and all ...? ;) :cool:

• Advertisement

Woooo beers!! I'm not going to fully suit up - but I'll have to make the effort!! :p
    Special occasion :confused: :P ;)
    Hope you do feel better :) We need AS at beers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

I'm still ok for this, - might even bring along the newish (non boards) missus. Just to prove to her that you lot actually exist -outside of my head loike :o

Eta: Or could it be to prove to those of you I've been wearing the ears off over on the online dating thread that she's not just a figment of my imagination.....:o:o:D

Btw what's the status on the baking???? - I notice certain of our prettier fairer members have gone a bit quiet lately :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »

Hope you do feel better :) We need AS at beers :D

And, and and, I might be coming and I haven't seen AS since I got back :(

johnr1 wrote: »
    I'm still ok for this, - might even bring along the newish (non boards) missus. Just to prove to her that you lot actually exist -outside of my head loike :o
    OOOOHHHH it's getting real now :D
    Daisies wrote: »
    And, and and, I might be coming and I haven't seen AS since I got back :(
    Whoop, whoop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

tuxedotshirtjesus_fullpic_artwork.jpg

I am currently in the process of coughing up one of my lungs onto my desk in work over the course of the entire day. My workmates are not happy. I should be able to hold onto the second lung so still planning on showing up for this.

All you outfit planning people are weirdos with your consideration and effort. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭schrodinger

Should make it this Friday, see y'all then :)

How ever did you know?.....
    swapple wrote: »
    Would normally just wear jeans and a nice top but it's a special occassion so I'm going with the lbd and heels :)

.....oh that's how!! :o

:pac:

How ever did you know?.....

.....oh that's how!! :o

:pac:

Oh god, I totally mixed up the posts, I was sure it was you that posted saying it was a special occasion! OOOPPPSSS!

Oh god, I totally mixed up the posts, I was sure it was you that posted saying it was a special occasion! OOOPPPSSS!

so you thought that I was gonna be wearing a LBD and heels?!?!? :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

so you thought that I was gonna be wearing a LBD and heels?!?!? :eek::eek:

I reckon you could TOTALLY pull it off!

Advertisement