Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off at Bond Brothers!! Wedding suits!

Options
  • 22-02-2012 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi guys

I saw on facebook that there’s an open wedding week at Bond Brothers in Goatstown next week. They say there’s a chance to win free suit hire for a really nice grey grooms suit and there’s 20% off all suit hire for the week – a brill chance I reckon if their prices are good to start with of course !! I’m gonna check it out anyway. If you share their post about their open week you get a chance to win the suit hire – worth a go – I just did it ! Good excuse to get the man down to sort himself out now before it gets to close!

Here is a link to there Facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bond-Bros-Formalwear-for-Men/335436108484

Suz :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Goddamnit, I was only in there on Saturday getting fitted. >:(

Still, their prices are good, and the guy there when I went in was really professional. Only thing to be said is that they don't keep everything in stock, so you might not be able to try things on.

Advertisement