Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is currently selling White Maltesers?

Options
  • 22-02-2012 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi Everyone, is there any shop, anywhere in Dublin or surrounding counties preferably, currently selling white maltesers (regardless of what size)?

There's a 50th Birthday Cake to be made this Friday and two shops I know at one stage were selling them a little while ago but now have no stock.
    It's not the first time I've had trouble fnding them, having searched all Dublin last year around this time of year to no avail, I know how difficult they can be!

(Last resort will be melting a bar of white chocolate into the cake, but finding these maltesers is a whole lot more preferable :))

So, anyone who was in a shop recently and saw them for sale, could you post the location here please? I'm willing to travel far (from Balbriggan/Dublin City Centre) to get them!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭minipink

JC's in swords had 2 packets on Thursday. They are the sharing packets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Heatons, Tallaght have big sharing bags 3 for 2 they could be even
    cheaper they have a few sweets that did'nt sell over christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RedFFWolf

minipink wrote: »
    JC's in swords had 2 packets on Thursday. They are the sharing packets
    Ah, good old JC's are pretty reliable alright for the rarer side of confectionery!
    123balltv wrote: »
    Heatons, Tallaght have big sharing bags 3 for 2 they could be even
    cheaper they have a few sweets that did'nt sell over christmas

Thank you both of you for your replies - I didn't get any in time for the party yesterday, but I melted Milkybar and coated some maltesers in it to get the effect I needed for the cake - worked well! I could however be back at making another similar cake within the next two months so I will remember JC's and keep a look out next time I'm in a Heatons, they're also quite reliable :)
    Thank yous!

Advertisement