Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the cheapest place to print documents?

Options
  • 22-02-2012 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to print few documents from internet and I always found places that were expensive so I was just wondering where was the cheapest one.
    Does anybody have an idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't but try iSupply. They've been mentioned a few times in other threads.
    Btw, if you do ring around and find the cheapest, let us know in case someone else asks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

Always found iSupply relatively cheap.. they're based up that alley just before druids lane theatre (beside the Quays pub). They've often not charged me for using a computer to print documents either if i was in there just for that reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ponyo

Cool, I didn't know that one. I will have a look then.
    I have been to the internet cafe on Eyre Square and had to pay 1.60 for 3 copies because I had to connect on the computer which was 1 euro straight away...

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭elvis99

If your regularly printing in colour especially, it probably works out cheaper in the long run to go and buy one. isupply is pretty dear imo, any internet cafe is quite cheap for black and white no more than 10c to 20c a page and a euro to use the computer.

Advertisement