Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Platoon

Options
  • 22-02-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

A group of friends who play BF3 had great games of hardcore last night none of which we loss with two full squads from are platoon. Was told that their was some members of boards.ie their as well. We are looking to increae are number have a good backbone of players but need to increase are numbers. We all have mics and in generally have a good time and win so check us out on battlelog and if you what in add me to your PSN aimhere126 and apply to join hope to see you on the battlefield http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/30367554/4/174979424/#!/bf3/platoon/2832655391420570067/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

The account name to find me on battlelog is GhostlyWarrior86 but i play as Sciprio and i applied to join the platoon as it's boring playing online on my own with no squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Aimhere

Your add now and all I've not lost a game in three days playing with my squad so welcome on board

Advertisement