Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a large empty location.

• 22-02-2012 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi!

I'm shooting a music video for my final project in college and I'm having an awful time finding a location! I had the perfect place (a disused swimming pool) but unfortunately it was broken into and the piping stolen and so is now unsafe to film in :(

Basically I'm looking for any medium to large industrial looking space to shoot a performance scene in, along the lines of a disused warehouse, but to be honest the main focus of the project is the after effects elements that I will be adding in afterwards and I'm desperate at this stage so anything will do!

Something along the lines of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQO033oavic would be amazing, but as I said at this stage anything would be lovely!

We'll be setting up a full band hopefully a lighting kit and using one or two cameras so preferably somewhere with a power supply. We'd only need the space for a day, since I'm on a budget with this we don't have a lot to spend, so if its free that would be amazing, but I can pay provided its cheap!

Hope someone can be of help!
    -Sean

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Did you consider trying NAMA?

Or how about a local estate agent?

Advertisement