Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new iphone, how to sync music to itunes?

• 22-02-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

hey guys

i just got a second hand iphone 4 from a family member who upgraded to a 4s

i never had itunes on my pc so just now i have downloaded it and tried to put my music onto it,i did have mayb 10 albums saved onto my desktop and they have gone into the itunes library, however the bulk of my music over 140 gb is all on my windows media player as this is what ive used for my music all the time, i have no idea how to transfer my music from my wmp into my itunes and id really appreciate any help with this please. ive tried import playlist from the top right corner of itunes when you click on where it says file but i cant do it..

any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭turnsoutIwas

Just click on File>>add folder to library>>show it where your music folder is>>Then wait for it to add to iTunes. This will take a while.

Once its on there you will have to re-label lots of the music so the right album, artist and track number is there. To do this select the file in iTunes, right click and select 'get info'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Just click on File>>add folder to library>>show it where your music folder is>>Then wait for it to add to iTunes. This will take a while.

Once its on there you will have to re-label lots of the music so the right album, artist and track number is there. To do this select the file in iTunes, right click and select 'get info'.

Just to add, you can select multiple tracks at once when you're at the 'get info' stage so each one doesn't have to be done individually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

thanks for the replies guys,could you possibly tell me how i find the folder that the wmp files are in? ive gone into

users - my name - my music... and its not there,

ive also tried

program files 86 - windows media player ... and its not in here

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

You should have a look through this, it tells you everything you need to know......

iTunes support

Advertisement