Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Cork City?

Options
  • 22-02-2012 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Looking for a place near UCC where I could leave my car overnight for one and possibly 2 nights. I would be hoping to leave it as near as I can to the college. Can anyone help me with this. It is very important.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

closeline wrote: »
    Looking for a place near UCC where I could leave my car overnight for one and possibly 2 nights. I would be hoping to leave it as near as I can to the college. Can anyone help me with this. It is very important.

Will you be moving it during the day? Do you mind paying?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

A paying option would be St. Finbarres multi storey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

If you want free parking, then you will struggle to find any if you do not intend shifting it during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭the-jojo-axiom

I hear a lot of people park up by the lough, next to the Hawthorn there, as it's not disc. The spaces are limited, but you should be able to get one after 6ish. 5/10 min walk down to UCC campus then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Late night booty call ehh:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement