If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung ue32d5000

Options
  • 22-02-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭

Hi

Was looking into buying a Samsung ue32d5000. Please tell me you stock it and if you can give me a good price for TV and delivery to Dublin i'll take it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Corny,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've no stock of this screen and our warehouse haven't got any either. I'm not sure if I could get it for you.

Is there anything in particular you liked about the Samsung?

I've got a nice LG LED screen that's well worth having a look at. It's the LG 32 LV355T priced at £339.95 and delivery would be £21.99 for next working day:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/lg/32lv355t/lg-32lv355

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Thanks for the prompt response Chris.

Pity, have my heart set on the Samsung. From what i'm led to believe it has much greater multimedia function.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gerryb10

Hey brother,

I got the Samsung ue32d5000 for €450 there a couple of days ago and it's an absolutely fantastic telly. The only thing it lacks is a free view HD tuner but if you have an Aerial like most people you will get all the digital channels. What it does have is fantastic picture quality, good multimedia options like playing videos or music from a usb also you can hook your router up to it so that you can play files over the network from your PC. Would recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

gerryb10 wrote: »
    Hey brother,

I got the Samsung ue32d5000 for €450 there a couple of days ago and it's an absolutely fantastic telly. The only thing it lacks is a free view HD tuner but if you have an Aerial like most people you will get all the digital channels. What it does have is fantastic picture quality, good multimedia options like playing videos or music from a usb also you can hook your router up to it so that you can play files over the network from your PC. Would recommend it.

Thanks Gerry. Yeah i ordered it last night from pixmania for the same price. Though it seems the only drawback the HD tuner really isn't that important for me. Seems a good investment so.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gerryb10

corny wrote: »
    Thanks Gerry. Yeah i ordered it last night from pixmania for the same price. Though it seems the only drawback the HD tuner really isn't that important for me. Seems a good investment so.smile.gif

You won't be disappointed mate and as I said the HD tuner not a big deal, although I'm having a problem at the minute tuning in my digital channels but pretty certain it's aerial problems not tv related. Enjoy brutha

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.