Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need for speed the run trade in value?

Options
  • 22-02-2012 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello can anyone tell me the gamestop trade-in value for Need for speed the run for Xbox 360?

You see i got the game free with my new Xbox 360 slim (my old Xbox died) and I'm going to be picking up my Ps Vita in my local Gamestop tomorrow. So i thought I'd trade it in and if i can get a good amount for it i could pick up another game for the Vita.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Email GameStop or your local hmv or GAME amd you will get the best price. It's almost imposible to say how much as prices can change very fast. Knowing that ge was rubbish I would be surprised of you get more then 15eu for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Battlestar23

Email GameStop or your local hmv or GAME amd you will get the best price. It's almost imposible to say how much as prices can change very fast. Knowing that ge was rubbish I would be surprised of you get more then 15eu for it.
    Thanks for the reply I'll Contact GameStop i don't have a local Hmv or Game unfortunately otherwise I'd go there instead and yeah the game is rubbish which is the main reason i want to get rid of it.;)

Advertisement