Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GET UPC REP PLEASE

Options
  • 22-02-2012 6:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

I would be extremly happy if boards could get a UPC representative to answer questions here.

the type of questions i would mainly want to ask are about online gameing....

if you search upc on boards you will find dozens of un-solved threads with various issues.

I apologise if i posted this in the wrong section.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Nicola

We already have a Verified Representative for UPC with us, his name is Jason

We don't generally 'get' verified reps to join, they usually approach us if they are keen to engage with the community and contribute.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

wtf.......since when?......jay,s obviously a slacker then........well thanks nicky........

and if i want a rep for somthing....you will get it........it improves the site.......

sick of you guys all slackin.......anywho..thanks for the reply though

look....lettin me down again...jason is useless.........Biography
    Retail Sales Manager in UPC Ireland........i want someone who went to college for 10 years and can answer some difficult questions.......not someone who can advise me on prices..........i request that you phone UPC and tell them we want one of their broadband experts ASAP.....thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

are you trying to be funny or something? genuine question.

I think he's just looking for value for money considering how much his membership of boards.ie sets him back.

• Advertisement

tbh wrote: »
    are you trying to be funny or something? genuine question.

not at all

I think he's just looking for value for money considering how much his membership of boards.ie sets him back.

i dont want an argument so dont start...ive already said....sort your shid out ill giv 1k a year for the rest of my life till then im not gonna fund a site which employs people who dont do their jobs and advertises scams as deals.

Who's employed? Do you really think boards employs other company reps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

don't feed the images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdwkcYxWkiSJdEDnzrCwEJz-28qGTIKso1cDO428ec37fgM9JH

Who's employed? Do you really think boards employs other company reps?

did,nt say that.....i mean boards staff.....they hav no initiative ....dont try to improve the site unless it benefits them....

• Advertisement

tbh wrote: »
    don't feed the images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdwkcYxWkiSJdEDnzrCwEJz-28qGTIKso1cDO428ec37fgM9JH

whatever....get out of my thread and please never post in 1 again...unless you decide that for a change you might post your first useful comment:)

denballs wrote: »
    did,nt say that.....i mean boards staff.....they hav no initiative ....dont try to improve the site unless it benefits them....

LOL!

Best.
    Line.
    Ever.

Close to being a good

troll_web.jpg?w=640

But ended up being

9373996.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Jason rocks. A very good rep. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

denballs wrote: »
    whatever....get out of my thread and please never post in 1 again...unless you decide that for a change you might post your first useful comment:)

You know, you'd get better and more helpful responses if you didn't come across as aggressively and confrontational as you do.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Seeing as the OP has gotten his answer I'm closing this before my finger accidentally slips on the ban button.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement