Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality pre-made survival kits

Options
  • 22-02-2012 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

I thought this might be of use to some new (and perhaps some old) survivalists:

http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/survival-kits-151-c.asp

This company are making up survival kits from their stock which have some really good quality items in them. Some of us may already have most of the gear or something similar, but if you had the cash and wanted a good kit I'd go for one of these.

The other gear on their site is good too. I've bought several things off them over the years and always buy my paracord there. Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

pricey though. Stuff looks like it is very good quality. If I was going to spend stg£139 on something that i planned on never using I would probably go the whole hog and buy a satellite phone too though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Are they anything to bcuk? I'd give the nod to whatever they were peddling if so, them lads know their business.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    Are they anything to bcuk? I'd give the nod to whatever they were peddling if so, them lads know their business.

They're not, but I'm another happy customer of theirs (if only P&P was cheaper from the uk...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

dam it...its pay day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

I hear you about P&P, Tabnabs. It makes everything more expensive for us on this poor island :(
    I usually wait until I'm ordering a certain amount of stuff and that cuts down a little on P&P.

• Advertisement

Pretty niffty stuff

Advertisement