Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skills in 7.2

Options
  • 22-02-2012 6:40pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Listed here. In general I see one or two skills (perks are not skills that can be trained) per group.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

we would really need to see what percentage each skill improves something.
    brothers in arms to improve all skills instead of camo is probably a must, but ever crew member has to have it.

we only get one chance of a (free) reset i belive, so a little bit of research, discussion before selecting anything is in order.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Bit of a mixed bag there. Some are obviously useful, premonition, expert etc. But who's going to rely upon ramming skill or something like hunch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Hunch could be very usefull for arty if they have to go into TD mode!
    I think my favourite ones will be to do with the guns ie : dispersion, critical chance increase, modules damaged ect

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

i think you need to keep repairs on all crew. i dont like dropping fire fighing, but the chance of fire twice is rare.
    brothers in arms seems the next most important depending on the percentage increase. it would want to be large as all crew need this perk.
    after that i dont know. All the commander skills look good bar eagle eye which only adds 7 or 8 meters i belive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Premonition and Expert perks look very useful tbh.

There are a few there that look interesting, particularly a couple of the gun dispersion ones.

Nothing game changing though, but definitely some benefits to them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Premonition and Expert perks look very useful tbh.

There are a few there that look interesting, particularly a couple of the gun dispersion ones.

Nothing game changing though, but definitely some benefits to them.
    This honestly; rushing for CW and being more accurate (esp. once you add equipment)? Yes please!

Advertisement