Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shoe fetish guy???

• 22-02-2012 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

so this is a serious question.....

i have a pair of 'worn' shoes on ebay. blah blah. i got a message from another member saying he like my 'worn' shoes and did i have any other worn dirt shoes.... i emailed him back saying what did he mean.

next message he says he likes feet and has a fetish that he would be like a dog and eat the dirt and food off his mistresses dirty worn shoes. he would like me to take photos of shoes and stomping on dirt and then sell them to him wiht photos etc of this.

personally i see absolutly no harm in this fetish this guy has, whatever floats your boat etc....however do i want to get involved in this???

plus i could do with the cash badly.....

is this a form of selling yourself? or is it doing something harmless whilst giving someone else their harmless jollies? or is there any way this guy could find out who i am and i will wake up to him standing at the end of my bed and have to explain to my husband who he is??

opinions please

p.s although this story is wierd it is true...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

YOU HOOR!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Ignore him, this type of weird behavior needs to be stamped out.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭leviathon

Do it!! Easy money.

Then come back on here and tell us all about how dirty you feel after it uuuhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Go for it.
    Do you need a Pimp?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Sounds like the guy is winding you up, Did you check his account history to see if its not just somebody trolling? If he's serious id ignore him big time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

I'm trying this in coppers tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

i can tell by this guys ebay member name and feedback history he is 100% for real.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Thumbs up if you still look at this in 2012!!!!!!!!

:D

what?

Caveman1 wrote: »
    Sounds like the guy is winding you up, Did you check his account history to see if its not just somebody trolling? If he's serious id ignore him big time

Really?

I'd think the appropriate thing to do would be to send pictures of yourself naked to him, and then arrange to meet up in a back-alley outside a bar of ill repute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

What did your husband say??

Sounds mad. He'll ask you for more and more bizarre pics etc if you carry on with this. Seriously, you that stuck for money??

Fire up his eBay username :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Is his name Woogie?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Fook off back to youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Go for it, you lose nothing, and you both gain from it. You're not selling yourself; just old shoes you'd be getting rid of anyway.

If the shoe fits, sniff it.

obviously photos would not include my face! i presum feet would only have to be included.

am pretty stuck for cash at the mo! like as in have just sold half my wardrobe on ebay hence the worn shoes....

i am actually half considering it.

my husband thought i was joking and didnt pay much attention.

obviously photos would not include my face! i presum feet would only have to be included.

am pretty stuck for cash at the mo! like as in have just sold half my wardrobe on ebay hence the worn shoes....

i am actually half considering it.

my husband thought i was joking and didnt pay much attention.

Have you considered eloping with this shoe fethishist?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

i have a pair of 'worn' shoes on ebay. blah blah. i got a message from another member saying he like my 'worn' shoes and did i have any other worn dirt shoes.... i emailed him back saying what did he mean.

next message he says he likes feet and has a fetish that he would be like a dog and eat the dirt and food off his mistresses dirty worn shoes. he would like me to take photos of shoes and stomping on dirt and then sell them to him wiht photos etc of this.

personally i see absolutly no harm in this fetish this guy has, whatever floats your boat etc....however do i want to get involved in this???

is this a form of selling yourself? or is it doing something harmless whilst giving someone else their harmless jollies? or is there any way this guy could find out who i am and i will wake up to him standing at the end of my bed and have to explain to my husband who he is??

opinions please

I wonder is this the same guy that used ring the Meteor customer care line on a regular basis a few years ago when the calls were free. He was affectionately known as the "foot fetish guy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Why wouldn't you go along with it. Lucky you!

I wonder is this the same guy that used ring the Meteor customer care line on a regular basis a few years ago when the calls were free. He was affectionately known as the "foot fetish guy"

think it is a common fetish! better then having a fetish for nappy wearing or people pissing on ya! this guy is in another country so doubt it was him!

sorry not judging ya'll

How much are we looking at here OP??
    Say one used Dunlop tennis shoe covered in white dog poo??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

opinions please

There was a foot fetish guy on imdb message boards also! Haha. Can there be more than one haha?

How much are we looking at here OP??
    Say one used Dunlop tennis shoe covered in white dog poo??

i am not familar with pricing for this type of thing....

old shoes, time spent standing on various items of foods, photos of same....develop photos...post all away (including bits of food), what would ya charge?

i am not familar with pricing for this type of thing....

old shoes, time spent standing on various items of foods, photos of same....develop photos...post all away (including bits of food), what would ya charge?

Depends....can you secure the white dog poo??
    Hard to come by nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭jimmymal

Personally I cant imagine id be too happy knowing the oh was anothers fetish relief, [she didnt mention doing something like selling knickers online a while back but dont think its happening as there not been any influx of money.]
    anyhoo if you do go ahead with keep schtum any never mention it again.

I'm off to play with my new toys that i got for no other reason than being a caring and trusting partner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

this guy is in another country so doubt it was him!

In all likelihood this is a harmless and (probably) lonely guy who gets his kicks (pun not intended) looking at people's feet and shoes.

The question is how will you and your partner feel after selling the shoes & the picture? If it's not an issue for you, then fire ahead by all means. After all, you are selling your wardrobe anyway.

Be absolutely sure that you don't leave a trail back to yourself, or accidentally include geo-tagging information in the photo (check the properties and be sure this tag is blank). Don't have a return address when you ship the shoes. Be aware that the parcel may go missing in the post (or he may claim it has) in which case you'll have difficulty making a claim from An Post unless it's registered. Registering means the parcel will have a trail back to you.

I must say in your position I'd prefer to ignore this guy and just sell the shoes to somebody who has no baggage! I hope he's paying a premium for them?

Be at peace,

Z

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

I remember on Reddit some guy was doing an AMA about how he made a few thousand selling used dress socks on eBay. As he was getting returning customers he would make sure they were dirty by wearing them out while jogging and such, sometimes having to make bad smelling liquid and dip them in it because he couldn't get them dirty enough in the timeframe he had to work with. There was even one guy who paid a lot to have the guy ejaculate onto them. He made a few thousand doing it.

The question is how will you and your partner feel after selling the shoes & the picture? If it's not an issue for you, then fire ahead by all means. After all, you are selling your wardrobe anyway.

this is what i am worried about, in theory i see no problem but maybe i will regret it once it is done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I'd do it personally, great way to make money.

What sort of money are we talking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Be careful not to get too attached. They always rebel in the end :(

• Advertisement

I'd do it personally, great way to make money.

What sort of money are we talking?

he asked me what price would be....how do you work that one out:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Maedbhish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

he asked me what price would be....how do you work that one out:pac:

Hmmmm ... maybe do some market research to see what the market value for used shoes for foot fetish people is.

Or ask for something really unrealistic like a unicorn ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

opinions please

this could come in as a handier excuse than you think! :D

epic btw, and go for it!

hell with the money you could buy yourself a kennel and a saint bernard and start your own cottage industry! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

When I was a kid in the 50s we knew an ould lad who would pay 2/6 (half crown) for a used ladys high heel shoe.
    We did'nt have a clue what he wanted them for until one day we spotted him **** into one, well at the time we were too young to know what what **** was, but the money was handy.

aujopimur wrote: »
    When I was a kid in the 50s we knew an ould lad who would pay 2/6 (half crown) for a used ladys high heel shoe.
    We did'nt have a clue what he wanted them for until one day we spotted him **** into one, well at the time we were too young to know what what **** was, but the money was handy.

gross. even grosser he would get them off kids!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Here's what I think you should do. Message him back and ask what he would pay PER picture. If he says (for easy numbers) €1, you say you were thinking closer to €5. If he goes straight to €5, great. If not, he'll probably be willing to go up a bit more anyway. Unless he's an idiot, he'd start low. Once you get a good price off him, sell him three or four pictures and see if you are still okay with it. If so, offer him more and you could end up with a new source of income. The more specific the pictures he asks for, the more you could charge and so on.

I've heard of this before so it isnt unique. No clue how much they usually sell for though. My numbers were just to make the example easy to explain.

Of course, all of this is assuming you dont show your face or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Oh I don't know OP its sounds kinda of creepy really. Whatever about sending your shoes to him, I don't think you should send any pictures of yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Is this in the area where you can ask the seller a question?

If so please post! :)

Heard of this before i dunno why dont u dip them in dog pee or something love to see if he gives you a negative !

Seller promised me mud covered shoes got piss instead !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Your first mistake was answering a fetish person he either wants to buy the shoes or not but it seems like its more important for him to get a message off you so that he has some connection to you.

Just don't converse with him if needs be send a short message with any necessary information, its not selling yourself as long as you don't talk to him they are just shoes and he has no relationship to you, there are some clothes I want to get rid of online and frankly I don't care if a guy wanted to wear them or use them to get off, just an object, nothing to do with me what someone does with an everyday object you're selling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Fail to see why anybody would be on E-Bay buying shoes for this purpose...walk into any charity shop and you can find everything from 2nd hand wellies to high heeled boots................noone would bat an eye no matter what you bought!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Pandora2 wrote: »
    Fail to see why anybody would be on E-Bay buying shoes for this purpose...walk into any charity shop and you can find everything from 2nd hand wellies to high heeled boots................noone would bat an eye no matter what you bought!!!

He didn't want the shoes, just pics of em mucked up and with a ladies feet in them.

You can't walk into a charity shop and ask the assistant to wear dirty smelly mucky shoes whilst **** at the same time. At least I don't think you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

SteoL wrote: »
    He didn't want the shoes, just pics of em mucked up and with a ladies feet in them.

You can't walk into a charity shop and ask the assistant to wear dirty smelly mucky shoes whilst **** at the same time. At least I don't think you can.

I don't know so much, those ladies that work in them are very pragmatic and business is competitive at the momemt:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

I'd definitely do this. I've sold underwear before in a similar vein. OP, do what you're comfortable with - and if you're looking for the market value then just have a look on eBay and see what they're going for. Input search terms like 'trashed' and 'used' and you'll see what I mean.

If it were me, I'd be greedy and probably ask for more than the market rate. But that's because I'm essentially soulless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

opinions please

go get a cheap pair of trainers and run through a cowshed just after feeding time.... there will be plenty of cow ****e.... also on the way home walk in as much dog crap as you can find, then sell give the trainers to this nut job on ebay. then ask him to send you a video of him and his missus eating the "dirt" off your trainers.

one could only imagine the dose of worms this guy must have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭thomasj

bizarre!

Having said that there was an item on the radio a few years back where a woman was selling her wedding dress over the web got a response from a guy asking to meet up saying HE wanted to try the dress on before he bought it!

She tried to ignore him but he kept on ringing and texting her looking for the dress!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

I deffo would if my face wasn't in the pictures. It helps that I have incredibly nice feet though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Go for it. Nobody but you, your feet and your foot fetishist ever have to know. I had no idea there was a market for this kind of thing. To ebay!

I'd definitely do this. I've sold underwear before in a similar vein. OP, do what you're comfortable with - and if you're looking for the market value then just have a look on eBay and see what they're going for. Input search terms like 'trashed' and 'used' and you'll see what I mean.

If it were me, I'd be greedy and probably ask for more than the market rate. But that's because I'm essentially soulless.

guys are we just going to ignore this part about the knickers?????
    p.s thanks for the insight/advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

As long as the pictures don't include your face I don't see a problem at all, I'd do it for the easy money anyway!

• Advertisement
Advertisement