Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shoe fetish guy???

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I want some of this action. How much to get a foot in the door?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

guys are we just going to ignore this part about the knickers?????
    p.s thanks for the insight/advice!

You're not allowed to sell used underwear on Ebay. In fact, if you try to sell used shoes, or any kinds of apparel, explicitly for fetishism purposes then your listing will be yanked if it is reported/one of their guys notices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

pretend you dont wqnna do it at first , thenavter awhile agree to the very slightest things for as much money as you can wrangle out of him. Always wait untio the price goes up and up for more pics. Tell him things like no i cant do it anymore my hisband nearly caught me . And wait for tne price to rise. Milk this twisted man . His granny prob left nim a gaf . Dont do tne money shot till ne remortgabes it .

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

cloptrop wrote: »
    pretend you dont wqnna do it at first , thenavter awhile agree to the very slightest things for as much money as you can wrangle out of him. Always wait untio the price goes up and up for more pics. Tell him things like no i cant do it anymore my hisband nearly caught me . And wait for tne price to rise. Milk this twisted man . His granny prob left nim a gaf . Dont do tne money shot till ne remortgabes it .

i am not sure what the money shot is for these shoe guys.... But i would say it includes 'toe clevage' :o

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

guys are we just going to ignore this part about the knickers?????
    p.s thanks for the insight/advice!

Haaa. You're welcome. Please post an update!
    You're not allowed to sell used underwear on Ebay. In fact, if you try to sell used shoes, or any kinds of apparel, explicitly for fetishism purposes then your listing will be yanked if it is reported/one of their guys notices.

Nope, and I don't sell mine on eBay. But people do. It's just a matter of advertising them as 'new', throwing up a few mildly suggestive photos and putting an email address in the ad. Then the punters contact you directly, let you know what they want, and Bob's your uncle. If you're willing to do that, obviously.

Haaa. You're welcome. Please post an update!

Nope, and I don't sell mine on eBay. But people do. It's just a matter of advertising them as 'new', throwing up a few mildly suggestive photos and putting an email address in the ad. Then the punters contact you directly, let you know what they want, and Bob's your uncle. If you're willing to do that, obviously.

now now, dont be shy tell us more...are they big granny knickers or thongs?? And really do you wear and sell?? What do the buyers do with them....(do i need to know this??)

God i led a sheltered existance! Thanks god for my adult education that is boards.ie!

now now, dont be shy tell us more...are they big granny knickers or thongs?? And really do you wear and sell?? What do the buyers do with them....(do i need to know this??)

God i led a sheltered existance! Thanks god for my adult education that is boards.ie!

I'm not sure everyone wants to read it :D But a mix of what Fr Ted would call ladies' secret things. I haven't sold all that many, but I've sold bras too. Mix of granny style and thongs, whatever they're interested in. I do wear and sell if they want it, yeah. Sometimes they don't, usually they do.

As for what they do with them...hmmm. Some don't do anything. Some wear them. And some...pleasure themselves, yeah. You might not have needed to know that :P

I'm not sure everyone wants to read it :D But a mix of what Fr Ted would call ladies' secret things. I haven't sold all that many, but I've sold bras too. Mix of granny style and thongs, whatever they're interested in. I do wear and sell if they want it, yeah. Sometimes they don't, usually they do.

As for what they do with them...hmmm. Some don't do anything. Some wear them. And some...pleasure themselves, yeah. You might not have needed to know that :P

thats soo weird but i have a strange admiration for you fleecing those perverts

It is a bit weird, yeah, but I'm kinda sorry to tell you I don't fleece them :) I make a profit, but don't take the piss. I'm sure some people do though.

• Advertisement

It is a bit weird, yeah, but I'm kinda sorry to tell you I don't fleece them :) I make a profit, but don't take the piss. I'm sure some people do though.

They kinda do though :D

They kinda do though :D

And I just walked right into that one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭D.R Adams

TBH i don't see the problem here, your making money (twice over), both in the selling of the shoes to some ebayer and the photos to some guy who has a foot fetish.

I don't see whos losing out here!

And to the woman who is selling underwear on ebay and occasionally wearing & selling, ive got only one thing to say.......Pics Or Get The Fcuk Out. Fnar Fnar Fnar!!

D.R Adams wrote: »
    TBH i don't see the problem here, your making money (twice over), both in the selling of the shoes to some ebayer and the photos to some guy who has a foot fetish.

I don't see whos losing out here!

And to the woman who is selling underwear on ebay and occasionally wearing & selling, ive got only one thing to say.......Pics Or Get The Fcuk Out. Fnar Fnar Fnar!!

If you're talking about me, I don't sell on eBay. I know people that do though.

If you're talking about me, I don't sell on eBay. I know people that do though.

Well it was a little tongue in cheek, i obv didn't read in your earlier posts where you were actually selling the 'smalls'.

But more power to ya, and now im wondering is there an opening for a similar mens underwear section. Hmm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Go buy dozens of female shoes in charity shops for 50 cent each then sell them on to the perv for 50 euro each but try and not reveal anything identifying about yourself in case you end up stalked. And you don't even have to send him shoes you wore yourself so absolutely no connection. You're happy with the cash in a recession. And hes happy in his ignorance. He'll be buying shoes anyway off someone else even if you say no. Win win.

• Advertisement

Well it was a little tongue in cheek, i obv didn't read in your earlier posts where you were actually selling the 'smalls'.

But more power to ya, and now im wondering is there an opening for a similar mens underwear section. Hmm!

Ah, I knew it was. I just don't want the eBay police clamping down on me. I sell them directly to people I find on 'alternative' sites anyway, but I believe there are sites for selling directly. Don't know how it works though...I'd imagine they take a cut.

Actually, I did come across a couple's profile on eBay once, she sold her stuff and he sold his boxers. And socks. He did alright, I think it was marketed towards gay men. There's something for you to consider ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Very strange indeed but sure you'd have a great story for the pub :)

Ah, I knew it was. I just don't want the eBay police clamping down on me. I sell them directly to people I find on 'alternative' sites anyway, but I believe there are sites for selling directly. Don't know how it works though...I'd imagine they take a cut.

Actually, I did come across a couple's profile on eBay once, she sold her stuff and he sold his boxers. And socks. He did alright, I think it was marketed towards gay men. There's something for you to consider ;)

'alternative' sounds interesting :cool:

Good story, i get the selling of boxers alright...but socks..ffs. Anyway its under strict consideration, thanks for the marketing assistance ;)

'alternative' sounds interesting :cool:

Good story, i get the selling of boxers alright...but socks..ffs. Anyway its under strict consideration, thanks for the marketing assistance ;)

Especially sports socks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Raditub

entirely up to you ;) I'd stay away from it tho!

• Advertisement

psychward wrote: »
    Go buy dozens of female shoes in charity shops for 50 cent each then sell them on to the perv for 50 euro each but try and not reveal anything identifying about yourself in case you end up stalked. And you don't even have to send him shoes you wore yourself so absolutely no connection. You're happy with the cash in a recession. And hes happy in his ignorance. He'll be buying shoes anyway off someone else even if you say no. Win win.

this i sthe solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement