Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Hair Removal

Options
  • 22-02-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi there,

Just looking for some opinions/advice here.
    I paid €345 for 6 sessions of laser hair removal on the lower leg in a Dublin city salon back in June. Seemed like a great offer at the time. The salon owner assured me that this was the rock bottom price and that her salon would never run a cheaper deal on the internet. She was adamant about this. However, it turned out to be a lie.I received an email 2 weeks ago offering 6 sessions of laser on lower leg for €149!
    I am really annoyed about the fact that I was lied to. I am wondering if there is any point in making a complaint to salon?
    Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Beller81 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just looking for some opinions/advice here.
    I paid €345 for 6 sessions of laser hair removal on the lower leg in a Dublin city salon back in June. Seemed like a great offer at the time. The salon owner assured me that this was the rock bottom price and that her salon would never run a cheaper deal on the internet. She was adamant about this. However, it turned out to be a lie.I received an email 2 weeks ago offering 6 sessions of laser on lower leg for €149!
    I am really annoyed about the fact that I was lied to. I am wondering if there is any point in making a complaint to salon?
    Thanks in advance.

I would say it to salon owner, they probably won't give any money back but maybe they might give free laser on underarms? At the end of the day, all they can is no!

Advertisement