Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming computer is wanted

Options
  • 22-02-2012 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,379 ✭✭✭✭

Friend of mine is looking to get a computer for himself

He doesnt want a top of the range one but would like it future proof for a good bit of time

He doesnt want it for the likes of Bf3 (he's mainly a console owner) but he really wants it for the strategy games such as Shogun total war 2, video editing (he's big into this) and very much multi tasking (he doesnt want any slow down with opening many windows or opening applications)

1. What is your budget? [€500] (Not sure on this one but he was happy that I mentioned you can get a good computer for 500 but I reckon he could go small bit higher if needs must )

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [Gaming/Video editing/internet] (shogun total war games and other strategy games)

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [Yes]

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No

5. Do you need a monitor? [No]

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? [1920x1080/1440x900/etc.] [No]

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Keyboard/Mouse/Wireless Card/Card Reader/Speakers/etc.] NO

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [No]

8. How can you pay? [Bank Transfer/Credit Card/Laser] No sure

9. When are you purchasing? [Not sure]

I hope to buy it for my friend from Hardwaresand because iv had great experiences with them

Comments

Advertisement