Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypespotting scotland 23-25th March

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

A pity the replay's framerate decides to go all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Great weekend, even if I was sick as a dog for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Great weekend, even if I was sick as a dog for it.

The room was covered from head to toe in germs

You trooper

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Just woke up after a LOONG trip home. Plenny of good times were had!

Nutrients' Cap America comeback on a full team without x-factor and Dreddy beasting without a Heavy button were definitely my highlights of the week. We got some video footage of the event, though not nearly enough of actual gameplay. I think you'll like seeing the facepainting scene though.

Only regret is that I feel like I let the UMvC3 team down when we should've had it in the bag. Considering we got disqualified into losers bracket for turning up late though, we did fairly well with getting 4th place.

Everyone was very civil. I'd definitely go again especially considering how next time we'll be better organised with experience. Also I'm glad Team Ireland rocked Third Strike. That replay of Ramza vs Ryan was awesome :D

• Advertisement

Lythero wrote: »
    Just woke up after a LOONG trip home. Plenny of good times were had!

Nutrients' Cap America comeback on a full team without x-factor and Dreddy beasting without a Heavy button were definitely my highlights of the week. We got some video footage of the event, though not nearly enough of actual gameplay. I think you'll like seeing the facepainting scene though.

Only regret is that I feel like I let the UMvC3 team down when we should've had it in the bag. Considering we got disqualified into losers bracket for turning up late though, we did fairly well with getting 4th place.

Everyone was very civil. I'd definitely go again especially considering how next time we'll be better organised with experience. Also I'm glad Team Ireland rocked Third Strike. That replay of Ramza vs Ryan was awesome :D

I have some early footage of my arrival if you would like to use it?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Nutrient wrote: »
    I have some early footage of my arrival if you would like to use it?

Yes, definitely. Is there anywhere you could upload it?

(also thanks for the €1.50 bro, couldn't have gotten home without it)

Lythero wrote: »
    Yes, definitely. Is there anywhere you could upload it?

(also thanks for the €1.50 bro, couldn't have gotten home without it)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dg4a7361we1b3

np Happy to help a friend man

• Registered Users Posts: 16 supersquaddy

Brilliant event, nice to meet all you guys again.
    See you all on the 14th ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Brilliant event, nice to meet all you guys again.
    See you all on the 14th ;)

You too man :) See ya then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

Hey I just wanted to say a few things, First of all this event was quite good, for a first time event it was actually spot on, they had so many things on lock that they could rival some of the best events out there, but then there were so many things that let the event down that really could have been avoided, but overall it was a great event and one ill look forward to going to again.

Anyway big shout out to all the irish guys who attended, it actually made me so proud to see you guys represent ireland and win, it was magical.

I hope the next tournament that happens all of us attend and represent ireland, because i know we can definitely take home gold, you guys don`t realise that you have the potential to be just as good as any player out there, but you have want it and you have to work hard for it.

The next big event for us is the evo qualifiers and i hope that you guys all train up in your respective games and bring your best game to anybody who comes here thinking ireland is free, because ill tell you one thing, the recession is on, and anybody that comes here is going home broke :)

Advertisement