Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 9900 - Charging Issue

Options
  • 22-02-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭

I am having an issue charging the phone. It charged fine the first time but since I am getting a message that the phone doesn't recognise the charging device and to check connection etc (or something to that effect). This happens whether it is plugged into a pc or the wall.

The only solution appears to be to pull the battery out...has anyone experienced this issue? There are lots of questions on the Internet about the issue but no definitive solutions from what I can see.

The phone is telling me that the software is fully up to date.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

So have you tried charging from the wall and a PC? Do you get the same problem with both ways of charging?

What OS are you running?
    On the home screen hold down alt and press EACE
    Post what app version you're on.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Thanks for your resposne.

Apologies in advance I am a bit of a moron when it comes to these issues.

The App version is 7.0.0.586 (2406).

I get the same response whether I am charging from the wall or PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I think it's best to bring it back to the store you bought it from. How long have you got it and where/who did you get it from?

Advertisement