Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

food in grand canal docks

Options
  • 22-02-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Going out for food here in a couple of weeks and looking for suggestions for a group.

Thinking of ely, cafe bar h, crystal boat, ocean or the bridge.

Anyone know any other decent ones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

How many are in the group? I'm a big fan of Juniors & Paulie's. They wouldn't be suitable for a big group though

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

6 or 7.

Whereabouts are those places? What type of food?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Me too MIN2511, two of the best eateries in the city imho!

OP you can find them just around the corner from one another http://www.juniors.ie/, couldn't recommend highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

If you are going to anything in Grand Canal Theatre, be sure to book in advance. I had a lousy time looking for a table before an opera last autumn.

If you are not going to the theatre, turn up after 7.30 and you should be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭brownbinman

The Bridge Bar and Grill is only up the road from the Grand Canal Theatre. Not a bad spot by any means. Max 5 minute walk away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭part time punk

I really like this place Herb Street http://www.herbstreet.ie/home
    Although mainly been for Sunday brunch so not sure what their dinner menu is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

The Bridge is good but I can't fault Paulie's or Juniors... It's small but the food and ambience makes up for the size...

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

I really like Bridge Bar and Grill. Also a big fan of The Chophouse, just across the road from Juniors on Bath Avenue.

Advertisement