Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all biology exam papers done, what next?

• 22-02-2012 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

As the title suggests, I complete all the biology exam papers while i was studying for my mocks...what do I do next? Has to be something other than going over all the questions...again. Anyone with helpful advice? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Read the syllabus and see has your textbook covered everything you can be asked on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

as above said, go through the syllabus, but identify what has not come up before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

When you were doing the questions the first time, did you do full papers in exam conditions with proper timing, without checking the book or notes for answers? You should also correct any answers off the marking schemes, not from your text book, as often they are looking for particular words or phrases.

If you're confident that you can answer any of the questions off the exam papers, go through your book and the syllabus and make out your own questions from it so that you cover the whole syllabus (exam papers haven't covered everything).

• Registered Users Posts: 21 lip gloss

hi all,
    I am doing a reflexology course and while the practical stuff is going well I have trouble studying for the anatomy and physology side of things. Has any one any tips on the best
    way to study for this. We live in our bodies 24/7 but our bodies are very complex and I for one does not have a clue how my body works.

Advertisement