Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used nVidia GPU for €50 maybe €60

Options
  • 22-02-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Looking to upgrade my GF's Dell, atm I have a deal set-up to buy a 9800 GTX 512MB for €50 but not 100% committed because it's athlone which means I have to get my mate to pick it up next week when he's going up there himself but he's not going for sure yet which of course means I might not be able to get it at all =[, so any of you guys know where to look for some good old gpus or know anyone whos selling in my area or willing to post? thanks in advance as I know you guys are always helpful.

PS, she's using Vista so DX11 is not needed and nvidia is prefered because she has an nvidia chipset so I can use ntune to OC it for her but not 100% necessary.

Comments

Advertisement