Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix - Film Recommendations *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

And Norway.

Can you clarify if this is on Netflix Norway ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Edward Hopper

s8n wrote: »
    Can you clarify if this is on Netflix Norway ?

Well I don't know about Norway, but it's definitely on Norway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Separate threads for film & TV
    Really? I was sure it was Norway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Lads, I have a runny nose, show some mercy, its also on Denmark along with a few Norwegian countries.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Lads, I have a runny nose, show some mercy, its also on Denmark along with a few Norwegian countries.:o

Norwegian Lapland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Good documentary on The Krays on Netflix Ireland actually learnt something about them as opposed to the film Legend, poor film.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

fin12 wrote: »
    Good documentary on The Krays on Netflix Ireland actually learnt something about them as opposed to the film Legend, poor film.

Is it on Norway?

Is it on Norway?

I don't know. :):)

21 grams
    a single man
    basic
    damage
    dan in real life
    let me in
    match point

added to the non scadanavian irish netflix today

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Am I allowed to recommend something? I'm a bit shy :o

• Advertisement

(OK deep breaths deep breaths...compose yourself....you're a golden god, you're a golden god)

A documentary called Silenced on Irish Netflix - *runs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Edward Hopper

donfers wrote: »
    (OK deep breaths deep breaths...compose yourself....you're a golden god, you're a golden god)

A documentary called Silenced on Irish Netflix - *runs

Looks good, whistle blowers tend to be pretty brave people. Also, it's available in Norway.

interesting and important movie "last kill" on Irish Netflix. Let me know what you think.

The Devils Double added to Netflix Ireland, really good film about Saddam Husseins double. Dominic cooper is in it, he's gorgeous in it.

Rewatched Toy Soldier's last night after nearly 10 years. Really enjoyable action flick from the early ninety's. Underrated at the time.

Just finished Michael Winners the Sentinal now and I've never seen so Many A-list stars in what is a pretty sub standard 70s horror flick Burgess Meredith, Eli WAllach, Ava Gardnar, Jeff Goldblum Christopher Walken to name a few.

I love playing spot the star in old films. Watched the 1978 "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" the other night and Goldblum was in that one too. He had a few bit parts in well-know films (Annie Hall, Nashville, The Right Stuff) and he was in "Death Wish" which probably got him into "The Sentinel".

RTE's Rebellion added to irish netflix

peteeeed wrote: »
    RTE's Rebellion added to irish netflix

Is it the overtly feminised and beyond satire ultra-PC version of the Rising that people say? If so I'll give the well-meaning pile of poo a miss I think

Is it the overtly feminised and beyond satire ultra-PC version of the Rising that people say? If so I'll give the well-meaning pile of poo a miss I think

thats the one

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

It's not as bad as that. It has some problems with having way too many characters and then they all suffer from being underdeveloped, some dodgy plotting too. Yeah.... maybe it is as bad as all that.... :(

Ya won't be washing Rebellion either again, thought it was crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I thought it was dreadful, wouldn't bother at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

The Ronaldo film is on Irish netflix now, not expecting much but still somewhat curious anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Barfly, a film written by Charles Bukowski with Mickey Rourke and Faye Dunaway is on Netflix. It's pretty decent for a film about a drunk writer in Los Angeles .

interesting and important movie "last kill" on Irish Netflix. Let me know what you think.

sorry the name of the movie is actually good kill, ethan hawke, january jones and the ever reliable bruce greenwood. It's about the US use of drones and based on real events - it's worth a watch folks although Hawke's character in this has the personality of a doornail (which is perhaps deliberate, full of suppressed rage and frustration).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Ageyev wrote: »
    Barfly, a film written by Charles Bukowski with Mickey Rourke and Faye Dunaway is on Netflix. It's pretty decent for a film about a drunk writer in Los Angeles .

Love, love, love that movie.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,265 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

If you like Barfly you should give Bukowski: Born Into This a watch, it's a documentary about the guy who wrote the books which were semi-autobiographical.

There's another film called Factotum that's another adaptation of one of his but it isn't on Irish netflix at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Whole lot of Happy Valley season two on US Flix. Or just wait for it on RTE week by week at the moment. Tis good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

What's the price hike in new money (i.e euros)? Not that funny money! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,620 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The price hike is only for those who were grandfathered in at the original price they now are joining everyone else and paying the €9.99 a month as far i get from that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement