If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for amp and speakers

Options
  • 23-02-2012 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

Can you give me a price on this please:
    Monitor Audio Bronze BX2 + Onkyo TX-NR609

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Cruhoortwunk.

Thanks for getting in touch with us :)

The Onkyo TX-NR609 is priced at £399.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/onkyo/txnr609/onky-txnr609-blk

Monitor Audio BX2's priced at £229.95 (In stock in the Black and Walnut Finish)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=1077&Results=true&keys=bx2%20

I could have the above two items delivered for free.

Let me know what you think.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Can you give me a price on this please:
    Monitor Audio Bronze BX2 + Onkyo TX-NR609

Here are a couple of alternatives as well:

Pioneer VSX921 & Monitor Audio BX2 - £469.95 delivered

Or if you want to go a bit more high end!

Denon AVR2312 - £629.95 delivered (yes you are correct that actually works out the same price as the TXNR609!)

Keep us posted if any of these are of interest!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Thanks lads.
    I have been hearing that stereo amps are better for sound, instead of home theatre ones.
    Can you price me on either:
    -Cambridge Azur 651A + Monitor Audio BX5
    -Marantz PM6004 + DAC + Monitor Audio BX5

Or some similar setup that you can do me a price on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Our price on the 651A and BX5s would be £849.90 delivered. That would be a quality set up, we had the 651 set up with the BX6s sounded unreal.

Our price for the PM6004, Cambridge Audio Dacmagic + and BX5s would be £999.85 delivered.

Let me know what you think. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Cheers.Can you get equipment to Ireland that's on richersounds.co.uk too?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey cruhoortwunk.

We can get most of the items listed on our main UK site.

As long as it does not as "LAST FEW TO CLEAR" this means that unless we have one here it has now finished.

There are also some products listed as "IN Store Only" these products would need collected from the Belfast store as we can not ship them.

Oh and providing they have it in stock in the warehouse.

Anything you see let me know and I can check if it is available or not :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.