Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse Racing Fancys/Tips

Options
  • 23-02-2012 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I have created this thread as the tips thread is a sham!Full of haters!
    This thread is for you to share your own personal fancy of a horse or a tip that may be running tomorrow next week etc..I feel its fiting as the festival is only 19 days away! PLease feel free to share your views!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

takeone92 wrote: »
    This thread is for you to share your own personal fancy of a horse or a tip that may be running tomorrow next week etc..I feel its fiting as the festival is only 19 days away! PLease feel free to share your views!:)

You do realise the daftness of starting a new thread in the same forum, with the same posters?

Anyways, it'll be locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 takeone92

The other one is a disgrace to many bosses!People getting given out to for sharing there opinion,the other one should be locked!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

You should post a link in the old tips thread so everyone knows where the new one is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

robbie1977 wrote: »
    You should post a link in the old tips thread so everyone knows where the new one is.

SHhhh! Lets keep this one to ourselves, we can call it the Provisional tips thread, Tiocaidh ár Capaill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Yes this is a good idea since people were getting somewhat annoyed in the other thread.

Remember if people give out their opinions on a horse it doesn't mean they are a cert to win so no whining if you bet on it and it doesn't come past the post first!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭newuser89

Clearly indicate if it's a tip or a fancy to avoid being attacked
    No one really cares if a fancy loses but some people would back a tip,and the confusion would lead to negativity on there part
    I'm friendly by the way lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

takeone92 wrote: »

And you think this one would be any different?

There's already a thread for tips (and fancies) in existence, and if people would actually bother to read the guidelines for posting in that thread, it would run much smoother.

If you've problems with specific posts please report the post rather than complaining on thread or starting a new one. If you've any queries, PM me.

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement