Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secluded Area

Options
  • 23-02-2012 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a real secluded area in the county. I need a couple of hours to myself with nobody bothering me. What would be the best place?
    Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

The library in GMIT (the book sort, not Bodkins)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

I'm looking for someone outdoors preferably a woodland or something where nobody would bother me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Should be quiet enough in the little gazebo near the entrance to GUH about now....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Should be quiet enough in the little gazebo near the entrance to GUH about now....

Im looking for somewhwere where noboidy wud be. Preferably a woodland, I was thinking of Renville Park but it is still awful busy there. ANy other suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Many pubs on weeknights.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Shane St. wrote: »
    Im looking for somewhwere where noboidy wud be. Preferably a woodland, I was thinking of Renville Park but it is still awful busy there. ANy other suggestions?

Sounds bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

Blatantly wanting to bury a body or touch himself, possibly both.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

Just in case!!

Samaritans 1850 60 90 90

Samaritans Galway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

there is a bluff (island in high tide, headland in low tied) behing the caravan/campsite in salthill, its a good spot for some alone time if you can read tide charts and not get caught out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Shane St.
    Member 3 hours ago23/02/2012 00:57
    How long does it take for bodies to start decomposing and for a strong smell to start

Above from a post in AH by the OP

Shane St I hope that you're trolling tonight...:)

Don't do anything silly,please. Whatever is on your mind a trip to the middle of nowhere won't help. If you need to clear your head go for a walk on the prom or talk to someone.Stay around people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alandublin33

Leitrim is a good place to go but meet some of the locals and have a friendly chat b4 you go wandering off , things are never as bad as you think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

Above from a post in AH by the OP

hahahahahahahaha oh my god

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

VagnerLove wrote: »
    hahahahahahahaha oh my god
    Don't think it is any way funny and to be laughed at!

The OP is looking for a secluded place after asking about how long it takes a body to decompose! This is extremely worrying!

OP don't do something stupid, there's always somebody willing to help whatever may be wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Go out to moycullen in the car, go to anyone of the woodlands there, secluded and private and peaceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Intriguing. Why do you need to know OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

kmart6 wrote: »
    Don't think it is any way funny and to be laughed at!

The OP is looking for a secluded place after asking about how long it takes a body to decompose! This is extremely worrying!

OP don't do something stupid, there's always somebody willing to help whatever may be wrong!
    To quote Helen Lovejoy "wont somebody please think of the children".

I doubt there are too many murderers out there who come on boards and ask about the ins and outs of it, if you know the op and think you are the target of his upcoming doom laden antics then fair enough.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I hope the thread starter doesn't have plans for his girlfriend after this:
    So I just caught my gf in the act. I'm going to have it out with her when she gets home. WTF!!!! I cud ****in kill her im that mad. How cud she do this to me!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

To quote Helen Lovejoy "wont somebody please think of the children".

I doubt there are too many murderers out there who come on boards and ask about the ins and outs of it, if you know the op and think you are the target of his upcoming doom laden antics then fair enough.:rolleyes:

I think the worry here, if there is one, is that the OP may harm themselves; not others.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Shane St. wrote: »

Merlin Woods, some of the places between the paths are pretty secluded. Only see people walking by at a distance if that.
    There's a few open spaces in Connemara that you could hitch out to too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,246 ✭✭✭squonk

It strikes me as a bit stupid that people are continuing to suggest secluded areas to the OP. Maybe he just wants some 'away time' but you can get that by even going down to Nimmo's pier and sitting on a bench there. Not too many people there to bother you contemplating the world.

The OP might have something else in mind however so does it occur to people that by continuing to suggest secluded spots, you're maybe fanning the flames a bit? For God sake people, do a bit of thinking before you reply. Personally I think we should all be more interested in helping this guy find some help for what he's dealing with rather than anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

We're not misreading a first time crime/horror fiction writer here by any chance? Did occur to me earlier. Might be better places to do research though, maybe not.
    But it is likely to get responses like this.
    Is the guy trying to commit a crime
    or have ideas about harming himself.
    Hope he is a writer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,246 ✭✭✭squonk

Well if he was presumably he might mention the fact he was doing research. I don't know. Maybe he is a writer but the fact that it's not said and his posts elsewhere are worrying, you can't really afford the benefit of the doubt in this case as the price of being wrong is high.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It was just trolling. OP banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement