Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 4s stolen

Options
  • 23-02-2012 3:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

My iphone was stolen out of my handbag tonight. I have find my iphone on it but the phone is offline at the moment. When I realised it was gone it had already been turned off.

I'm not the only one who's phone was taken either, I met 2 other girls with the same story and the barman said at least 4 people had come up looking for iphones so it definitely seems like it was a planned thing.

Anyway if anyone is offered a white iPhone 4s (had a pink case mate cover on it) for sale will you please pm me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Where did it happen?If its an organised thing making people aware of locations it's happening would be the best protection.

Sorry about your phone. If it does turn up on findmyiphone and you get a location the guards won't help you retrieve it if complaints on the Apple forum are anything to go by. If it turns up try and get the names of the other people it's happened to and see if there's has appeared at the same address. If there were a few phones involved the guards might be of more help.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Which pub?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭niamhocxox

Coyotes :rolleyes: sort of asked for it didn't I!? But never thought it would be taken out of a zip compartment in my bag that was on one shoulder and going across my chest if that makes sense?

Contacted the guards and coyotes are looking into it for me. Beginning to think it was taken in the queue now.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

This could be one of the phones that was stolen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

manu2009 wrote: »
    This could be one of the phones that was stolen.

that is completely stolen. terrible excuse for why it's blacklisted. no mention of coming with charger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭niamhocxox

Ad has been taken down :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

086255xxxx or 086255xxxx i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

The ad on donedeal was a iphone 4 though, yours was a 4s right? Just seen one on adverts here

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok, now people are posting numbers and links to out of county ads that might not be connected to this at all.

Good luck with recovering your phone OP. Hopefully the pub and the guards will have something for you.
    As suggested by others, keep an eye on sales sites, you might get lucky.
    Also keep trying Findmyphone, you never know.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement