Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garden allotments

Options
  • 23-02-2012 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭

does anyone here have an allotment? I know there are some in St. Annes. The disadvantage of urban living is that you cannot really have a garden so the allotment sounds good, but how secure is it? I mean there is no point in planting things if they are going to be stolen or damaged.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Fuinseog wrote: »
    does anyone here have an allotment? I know there are some in St. Annes. The disadvantage of urban living is that you cannot really have a garden so the allotment sounds good, but how secure is it? I mean there is no point in planting things if they are going to be stolen or damaged.

SDCC run allotments out in Boharnabreena

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

SDCC run allotments out in Boharnabreena

there does not appear to many green fingers on boards. I know they are located around the city and county. I was looking more for experiences of what they are like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Fuinseog: Have you seen this thread....it hasn't been posted on in a while, but it's a great thread!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055277130&page=16

I have an allotment in D24 and also got an offer of one in St Anne's and Cork St over the last few months!

Advertisement