Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Vita Vaults

Options
  • 23-02-2012 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Hey folks just saw that the vaults are coming to Waterford and will be situated in John Roberts Square from Feb 29th to March 4th, so if your still in 2 minds nows the time to have a gander :)

https://apps.facebook.com/vita_vaults/

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I can't look at facebook in work.
    What is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

its basically 2 custom built containers where you can go in and try the vita out for yourself

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

shinzon wrote: »
    its basically 2 custom built containers where you can go in and try the vita out for yourself

shin
    Oh right!
    I might wander down there so. Sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,959 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Nice one! There!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I don't need one, I probably wouldn't use it as much as I'd like to justify the cost, but i goddamn want one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

lads sony have changed the dates for the Vita Vaults theyll now be in John Roberts March 1st-4th, dunno why the change but meh least there still coming

Shin

Advertisement