Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomendation for water resistant phone

Options
  • 23-02-2012 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

I'd love to hear if anyone has a reccomendation of a good water resistant/tough phone with a decent camera on it. I have only found the Motorola Defy which is a bit expensive and the Samsung C3350 which seems to only have an average camera, and the camera is the one feature that's important to me on top of being a water resistant and tough phone. Any ideas?If anyone has the ones above I'd love to hear feedback as well though. I'd prefer pay as you go if that makes any difference.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

mimihops wrote: »
    I'd love to hear if anyone has a reccomendation of a good water resistant/tough phone with a decent camera on it. I have only found the Motorola Defy which is a bit expensive and the Samsung C3350 which seems to only have an average camera, and the camera is the one feature that's important to me on top of being a water resistant and tough phone. Any ideas?If anyone has the ones above I'd love to hear feedback as well though. I'd prefer pay as you go if that makes any difference.

What about the Samsung Xcover?

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_s5690_galaxy_xcover-4091.php

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

That one looks good too but I can't find it in any of the phone shops. The search goes on! Thanks for the suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

JCB do a range of phones, can only find them on phones online so a bit pricy a sim free and the cameras are not up to much on them.

http://www.phonesonline.ie/Product.asp?ProductID=785

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

mimihops wrote: »
    That one looks good too but I can't find it in any of the phone shops. The search goes on! Thanks for the suggestion.

Meteor/Emobile! :)

Advertisement