Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Incredible hulk

Options
  • 23-02-2012 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I just thought someone in this forum would be able to help me. I'm looking for some incredible hulk memorabilia...books, comics, figurines, toys, anything at all and I'm not sure where I should look. I'm sure there's plenty online but I was hoping to source something in the Dublin area. Would anyone where I might be able to find something like this?
    Thanks in advance
    lisa

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hi Lisa8786, have a look at this thread - it has details of several comic-type shops in Dublin. Most of them should have at least something Hulk-related in stock. From memory I'd guess that Forbidden Planet is your best bet in terms of non-comic/DVD material.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Obair979

Lisa8786 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I just thought someone in this forum would be able to help me. I'm looking for some incredible hulk memorabilia...books, comics, figurines, toys, anything at all and I'm not sure where I should look. I'm sure there's plenty online but I was hoping to source something in the Dublin area. Would anyone where I might be able to find something like this?
    Thanks in advance
    lisa

I recommend eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Argos currently have Avengers stuff at 25% off, so you should be able to find Hulk Gloves and action figures amongst that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

No Hulk action figures in the Avengers line till wave 2 you're best bet in Big Bang in Dundrum town centre and Dublin City Comics was in Forbidden Planet the other day and you won't find much Hulk stuff there unless you're looking comics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

No Hulk action figures in the Avengers line till wave 2 you're best bet in Big Bang in Dundrum town centre and Dublin City Comics was in Forbidden Planet the other day and you won't find much Hulk stuff there unless you're looking comics
    true but there's the gimmicky avengers figures where you make them move by squeezing their leg (i realise how bad that sounds) and hulk is available in that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lkjhgmnb

The new avengers figures are available in Smyths toys also

• Registered Users Posts: 14 alvinbradely

Thanks lkjhgmnb ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 chrismartin4u

Obair979 wrote: »
    I recommend eBay.
    Yes Ebay would be best for this. Recently one of my friend also purchased some old comics from this site.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭mollymosfet

The Avengers Hulk is pretty bad. You're best off checking Forbidden Planet or going online. There's a new Marvel Universe Hulk out soon which looks pretty sweet.

http://smalljoes.com/cgi-bin/pgen.cgi?Stage=10&CatId=42&Item=MARVU-37521

I have the King Hulk figure from earlier on the line and it's an amazing figure.

Advertisement