Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in Maynooth Area

Options
  • 23-02-2012 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi,
    I found a few posts re: mechanics in the Maynooth area here on boards, but many seemed a bit dated so I decided to start this new thread.
    I am looking for a mechanic in the Maynooth area. Leixlip/Celbridge will do just fine too.
    Preferably somewhere in (or near) a town though, but I'm not too fussy on that.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Dave in RE Auto-0876371111. My fiancé called him out for something that didn't need any work done (as I kept telling him but what would a girl know :rolleyes::P) and when he came he said the same but was very nice and didn't charge a thing for the call out which I thought was pretty sound. We went with him from positive reviews on here if you do a search.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

ADF motors in the maynooth business campus
    JM motors near INTEL http://jmmotors.ie/
    - dont know if they are good or bad

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Eni1984

There is a Lituanian guy who has his garage before the scrape yard in Kilkock. He is very good. He will fix your car fast, cheap and on continental standards. Also he keeps his words, which nowadays is sadly not always the case anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Eni1984 wrote: »
    There is a Lituanian guy who has his garage before the scrape yard in Kilkock. He is very good. He will fix your car fast, cheap and on continental standards. Also he keeps his words, which nowadays is sadly not always the case anymore

Irish guy like that in Newcastle,he also offers a collect and return service.if anyones interested ill give his number out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Craft Cars, guys name is Maurice. His garage is just outside Kilcock which is only 10 mins from Maynooth. Husband & I have been using him for our cars for couple years now and can't fault him. He's very good for doing emergency call outs and he's very flexible etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Irish guy like that in Newcastle,he also offers a collect and return service.if anyones interested ill give his number out

his name is paul and his number is 0833430183

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Curlz24

I would suggest doing a search and I think you find Dave in RE Auto,Maynooth comes up everytime.Most honest mechanic I've come across.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fordzikka

Mink wrote: »
    Craft Cars, guys name is Maurice. His garage is just outside Kilcock which is only 10 mins from Maynooth. Husband & I have been using him for our cars for couple years now and can't fault him. He's very good for doing emergency call outs and he's very flexible etc.

I recommend this car garage also proffesional helpful service, pleasure to deal with the owner Maurice, great experience so far.

Advertisement