Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JVC GR-HD1 ?

• 23-02-2012 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hey guys, I have been asked to record a keynote speaker event in a month's time, and I said yes, whether I but or rent out a video recorder, I see online there is a guy selling one of these

JVC GR-DH1 and they seem to be really nice, It was always something I really wanted to get into and Im studying computing in college and sound production so I think it would be a cool thing to get into. Let me know what you guys think? Or is there is a cheaper alternative? I have a camcorder but it kinds sucks to be honest, unless you are just messing around.....Cheers, oh and I looked up and down this forum for similar posts and couldn't find one, but feel free to move...thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

From reading this the camera seems to be extremely dated. I would not recommend you buy it.

What's your budget? You really should just rent considering your usage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭bobbaggio

My budget is about 600? But I am also in a band and I play a bunch of gigs and record videos and stuff, so I will rent if I have to, but I would prefer to buy one, because I have wanted to buy one now for a long time, and when the guy asked me to record this event, I got to thinning about it seriously. But as I said, I will rent if it is the better option.....where would I be able to rent one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Advertisement