Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange noises in the sky in Ireland

Options
  • 23-02-2012 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Has anyone heard strange noises like this? what do you think of it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Has anyone heard strange noises like this? what do you think of it?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056521545

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭matty_fryatt

Very good link,Interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

So.........

Have you heard of this new editing tool? you can actually do this thing now where you can put any background music or sound you like against any video you like!

I suspect this may be a case where this has happened somehow or other.

Have a look on this site, www.youtube.com
    You will be able to find loads of videos with false sound effects put in. Crazy isnt it!

Of course if you can get one of these and verify it some how, maybe Rte would be interested? Tv3 would probably take it right now though I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Dont be such a ****ing smart arse.

If you bother to click the only link provided you would have notice that it has been explained.

And there is this. The sounds were caught live on TV.

And it has been explained by real life scientists... CraZY IsNT It !!

http://geochangemag.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142:strange-sounds-in-sky-explained-by-scientists-&catid=1:global-news&Itemid=9

Daithi 1 wrote: »

If you bother to click the only link provided you would have notice that it has been explained.

http://geochangemag.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142:strange-sounds-in-sky-explained-by-scientists-&catid=1:global-news&Itemid=9

Sounds like wind, I get the same effect sometimes when I open the back door a bit. Nothing supernatural.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

HAARP weapon or something , I'm not really informed about it but I glanced over another thread hear about it.

Daithi 1 wrote: »

lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 wongus69

I've been hearing really weird noises around the Cistercian College in Roscrea, I have a young family and am very worried, the Gards said they can't help. Anyone got an idea what the f&*k is going on ???:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 WillySignaigo

wongus69 wrote: »
    I've been hearing really weird noises around the Cistercian College in Roscrea, I have a young family and am very worried, the Gards said they can't help. Anyone got an idea what the f&*k is going on ???:(

Ah boy you better get outta there, you gotta go! That's a ghost if I'm hearing correctly, the ghost of the two Murphy brothers from Roscreas SCT of the 70's. Both of them haunt the place after being murdered in their beds by a rampaging cow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 wongus69

Ah boy you better get outta there, you gotta go! That's a ghost if I'm hearing correctly, the ghost of the two Murphy brothers from Roscreas SCT of the 70's. Both of them haunt the place after being murdered in their beds by a rampaging cow.

Ok thanks for your help Willy,it sounds a bit far fetch'd but I just need answers at this stage.You're a good samaritan.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 833 ✭✭✭snafuk35

Those are supposed to be trumpets of the angels of the apocalypse aren't they?

Some clever online marketing for an upcoming movie or fundie Christians marketing the Rapture?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

snafuk35 wrote: »
    Those are supposed to be trumpets of the angels of the apocalypse aren't they?

Some clever online marketing for an upcoming movie or fundie Christians marketing the Rapture?

Not sure why it's being heard in Ukraine and the wildernesses of Canada if that's so. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

duh! for a worldwide release obviously! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 833 ✭✭✭snafuk35

el diablo wrote: »
    [/B]

Not sure why it's being heard in Ukraine and the wildernesses of Canada if that's so. :)

Oh FFS! You've never seen any of these sci-fi films were it opens with 'somewhere' in Antartica or Siberia or some backwoods American dump and a fireball streaks across the sky. Usually a polar explorers or a Sherpa or a redneck gets gobbled up by an unearthly creature.

All the classic sci-fi films have unexplained global events.

So when is the release date? A film about the literal second coming of Jesus is it? Tapping into all this hysterical 2012 bull****?

There's a whole hoax website site and web page about this scientist from Baku, Azerbaijan called Dr. Khalilov who is supposedly warning world governments isn't there?

Anything to do with Jedward's performance in May in Baku?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Friel

I'd **** myself if I heard the noise in the first video. The sound in the baseball game sounds like... wind. Scary stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Yes they are all fake, probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

well you might get some info on these strange noises from around the world from coast 2 coast it starts at time.. 0:39:18 drag the slider to this time-line.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Ive heard the noise. I watched a clip earlier and it was the same noise, i posted up looking for help back in june.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72642700

Quote:

grindelwald

Adverts | Friends Help!

our bathroom window vibrates, its so strong the whole bathroom vibrates.

the window has a vent in it, the vent is closed the window is shut it has 3 handles to close with, the side ones are closed the middle on is open, i walk upstairs and the whole bathroom is vibrating. i open window it stops, i close window tight but do not lock it and it sets the vibration off again. seems to happen in strong winds but only once in a blue moon (for one min up to 5 mins the vibes come in waves some stonger some not as strong but very loud and sets the bathroom floor vibration), we get strong winds a lot.

I had the dishwasher on at the time the bathroom is over the kitchen.

Any ideas?

at the moment all handles are closed and no noise, dishwasher on. the last episode happened about 15 mins ago....... no trucks outside or workmen......

The noise never returned, it was that freaky i thought the house was possessed. It came in waves and the whole bathroom was vibrating.... It was scary stuff. We ruled out wind, and plumbing and everything else, the noise was the exact same as in the videos, only the whole bathroom was vibrating. Noise went on for 15 mins or so. Thank goodness my house isnt possessed....... The way i posted looking for help was not to encourage anyone to suggest my house was haunted.

Advertisement