Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to recommend a great hot sauce.

Options
  • 23-02-2012 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

Recently discovered a great hot mustard chilli sauce in Dunnes of all places. I'm a divil for my hot sauce and recently got some '10 minute burn' online and this stuff is stupidy hot..no good really only for a novelty effect...got some on my hand when drunk and fell asleep..pain for 2 days after..its like acid and doesn't taste good either.

So, my search for a great tasting seriously hot sauce (but not so hot you can't enjoy it) continued. I then found 'hot headz naga mustard sauce'
    http://www.hot-headz.com/chilli-sauce/must-have-mustards/hot-headz-naga-mustard-sauce/

As you can see, its £4 plus delivery direct from them, but Dunnes have it for about 3 Euro. Not in all Dunnes though, but well worth keeping an eye out for.

Advertisement