Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supporters Club South Wales??

Options
  • 23-02-2012 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

It's my husbands birthday in May and I was looking to take him to a game at WHL. The only problem is I have no idea about organising tickets/hotel and transport.

I tried contacting the supporters club for South East Wales as we live in Newport but they said there is no longer a club. Does anyone know of a club in the South Wales/Newport area? Does anyone organise package trips from this area?

Any help or advice is welcomed.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Sian_Eliza wrote: »
    Hi,

It's my husbands birthday in May and I was looking to take him to a game at WHL. The only problem is I have no idea about organising tickets/hotel and transport.

I tried contacting the supporters club for South East Wales as we live in Newport but they said there is no longer a club. Does anyone know of a club in the South Wales/Newport area? Does anyone organise package trips from this area?

Any help or advice is welcomed.

Thank you :)

Thomas Cook do packages with overnight accomodation and ticket. If you look on the club web site you will see link. Pricey enough.
    Other option is to sign up to ticket site and wait and see if you can get some on general sale (which is rare) or on the ticket exchange after the game has sold out - season ticket holders who then cant attend put them up for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sian_Eliza

Thanks for that, I will take a look at Thomas Cook.

Advertisement