Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychics, how accurate are they?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Rick Waid wrote: »
    I can answer many questions about reading people. I have worked with many so called mediums and psychics and I really know how it works.

Cool! I've a question....

How do you get away with it?

Disclaimer: I realize my question reads as inflammatory, but I'd genuinely like to know. Probably a better question for skeptics corner, but the poster did invite inquiry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Turk1

gillad wrote: »
    I`ll pm you her name, because im not here to advertise her,I m here to ask the sceptics that posted on this thread to tell me how she knew so much about my past,present and some of my future.
    Cold reading.NO
    Forer effect.NO
    Chinese lanternsmile.png.NO

Hi could u pm me the name and number of that psychic you wrote about 2 years ago that told u all of the stuff that u went through and that was accurate as I am going through a bit of a crisis at the moment and would like to know

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rick Waid

It has been a long time since I have been on here. I wrote a book My Paranormal Journey, One Man's Obsession and I have my own radio show where I have guests or read passed loved ones. Last time I was here I had only read 600 and now I am over 2500. I have really growned and I am enjoying so much. I still do not charge for readings but only do them when I have time. God bless all and I will stop in once and awhile to chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rick Waid

It have not been here in awhile. I wrote a book, My Paranormal Journey, One Man's Obsession and I have my own radio show where I have guests or read passed loved ones. Last time I was here I had only read 600 and now I am over 2500. I have really growned and I am enjoying so much. I still do not charge for readings but only do them when I have time. God bless all and I will stop in once and awhile to chat.

Advertisement