Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pineberries

Options
  • 23-02-2012 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

hi I have 6 pineberry plants from last year. Do I cultivate them like strawberries any suggestions would be welcome. I got only a few berries last summer.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Blizzard 2010

hi I have 6 pineberry plants from last year. Do I cultivate them like strawberries any suggestions would be welcome. I got only a few berries last summer.:confused:
    apparently I have just discovered that they are grown the same way as Strawberries. they are White Berries with red seeds. Hopefully this years crop will be better than last years:(

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Blizzard 2010

good news my pineberry plants are a growin little berries. feed with tomatoe feed from end of february on a weekly basis:D

Advertisement