Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CE4

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Yeah, the plastic part separated from the collar that screws in to the battery. Probably fixable, but I'm not arsed with it. I'll try the DCT next, or maybe just cut out the middle man and throw some money in the bin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the chibi tank or mini-sub tanks are good too, they use boges rather than dual coils
    have to buy them from the states though, shipping takes about a week

Cheers. I tried the boges but can't remember why I wasn't mad about them. Maybe it was because they didn't hold that much or something which I take isn't an issue with the tanks.

You were right about the newer DCCs from TBS by the way; they don't seem as good since they changed the brand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah the dual coils do hold quite a bit more juice than the boges
    ive got two dual coils coming from e-smokeireland next week so ill see if they are as good as I remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Eoin wrote: »
    or maybe just cut out the middle man and throw some money in the bin.

Ha ha.....had to laugh at that. Kinda true alright.

I'm surprised that the vision ego broke too though. Never did what it was actually designed to do for me but I did think it was pretty damn robust.

• Advertisement

It's by Microcig - that might be a different brand?

Ah, yeah. The vision ego is a well built piece of kit in fairness. I tried to get the tank off mine to fiddle with the coil but couldn't get it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Eoin wrote: »
    Cancel that - the bastard thing fell apart as I was getting in the car and spilt a full ****ing load of juice over me and the car.

Hi Eoin, PM Sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Ok,

tried my CE4+ and im not too keen about it.
    I tried it with standard Dekang RY4 and Vanilla and its very harsh with moderate to low amounts of vapour.
    I got to try a more VG based liquid but rather stick to boge's for now.
    It's fairly harsh + strong hit without much vapour for me, i dont like it.

I think its down to juices you use too but couldnt be bothered experimenting more for now.

Goes to drawer now and i will give it a shot again some other time

That's exactly what I've always found! Nearly chokes me from harshness and damn all vapour. At least I'm not alone then cos some people swear by them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement