Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Treats no longer in use for Omniplex

• 23-02-2012 3:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭

Just thought it was worth highlighting to those who use the O2 €4 treat for Limerick Omniplex. Apparently too many people were using false codes. Not sure if it will return even though other cities will still have ability to get a code for their regions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

noooooooo, was wondering why it vanished this week, ffs, still prefer that to storm though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Haven't used my 02 app in ages -it's a real pain in the backside to use since they updated it. Real shame the omniplex stopped the deal though - hope they bring it back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

In fairness any time I used them they didn't even check the codes....
    I dont know if they even had any means to!

Any time I used a 'free ticket' treat, they'd say €4 please. I'd inform them this code was for a free ticket and 'oh right sorry, heres your ticket...'

Another time i got a free ticket with a €4 code!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

As usual, the tossers scamming / abusing the system ruin it for the decent folk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

They've just shot themselves in the foot there i think.With storm, the new cinema and belltable showing films in a much nicer setting I think it's gona affect their business

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 staengus

Is it that they are not accepting them anymore? as I can still receive the SMS message from O2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Think they are back now. Thankfully.

Advertisement