Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How has your fishing been so far for 2012?

Options
  • 23-02-2012 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

With the winter been so mild this year how have you found your fishing so far for 2012 ? I've only been out twice so far (spinning for pike) and blanked both times. Has anyone had any PB's yet? What have you caught so far, have you found the mild weather has effected your fishing for the good or the bad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭BoarHunter

it's breeding season for Pike and they should be given a rest at the moment until April. You won't find them at their usual place at this time of year anyway ;)

Edit : as for the mild weather it might have started the mating earlier than usual so might have affected your fishing results. Only a personal thought now ...

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭jay tipperary

With the winter been so mild this year how have you found your fishing so far for 2012 ? I've only been out twice so far (spinning for pike) and blanked both times. Has anyone had any PB's yet? What have you caught so far, have you found the mild weather has effected your fishing for the good or the bad.

so far i got 6 pike and 2 roach :) all pike on lures

Advertisement