Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this your cat? Found in Christchurch area.

Options
  • 23-02-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

A black and white and very friendly cat has had a kitten in our back garden. She seems in very good condition and is ridiculously friendly (she nuzzled my face!) and has 4 white paws. We're at the town end of Christchurch. Please PM me if you think she's yours. I'll be contacting an animal sanctuary to take her in the next couple of days as we're in an apartment block and can't have pets.
    [IMG][/img]6923554207_b9729db402_m.jpg IMG_4182 by katikaze, on Flickr
    [IMG][/img]6923555375_9eafd91b0c_m.jpg IMG_4185 by katikaze, on Flickr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

thanks, will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 butane2405

A black and white and very friendly cat has had a kitten in our back garden. She seems in very good condition and is ridiculously friendly (she nuzzled my face!) and has 4 white paws. We're at the town end of Christchurch. Please PM me if you think she's yours. I'll be contacting an animal sanctuary to take her in the next couple of days as we're in an apartment block and can't have pets.
    [IMG][/img]6923554207_b9729db402_m.jpg IMG_4182 by katikaze, on Flickr
    [IMG][/img]6923555375_9eafd91b0c_m.jpg IMG_4185 by katikaze, on Flickr

hi you knocked at my door about the cat in your garden....do you still have the kitten or kittens., as we heard that she got into the iveagh hostel through an open window and had 3 kittens. she went back to get all 3. i have been feeding this cat for months...didn't reconise it in the photo you showed me until i came on here.

I'm not sure that was the same cat as she was always there when I went down to check on her. She went AWOL last Sunday from the back garden. Will you let me know if you see her again as I've found someone who will take her and her kittens in? I'll PM you my number and I'd really appreciate it if you could text me.

And it's a small world isn't it?!?!?!

i'll try and get a photo of her, and post it...

• Advertisement

that would be great! thanks

this is the cat i am feeding..

thanks for the photo but that's not the same cat. there's quite a few black and white cats in christchurch it seems. you're lovely to be feeding her!

edit=actually it might be her. i was thinking her eyes were a different colour. could you text me next time she turns up? thanks!

on closer inspection i'm pretty sure that is the same cat. hooray! now i need to follow her and hopefully find her kittens.

there are houses at the back of my dwelling and one of the residents spoke to me last night. she asked was my cat missing, i said no. a cat appeared in their garden last night with a kitten. she just said its black. she is a little afraid of cats so she didn't make a close inspection.

• Advertisement

that could be her! could you pm me your neighbours address please and i'll call round and collect her. i'll get in contact with her new home once i'm sure it's her. thank you thank you thank you!

did you manage to get the cat?

i did. just got her in 30 mins ago. i was going to text you in the morning. thank you again! it was surprisingly easy. if you ever need a hand with anything, please let me know. i really owe you one.

thats great...but hoping its not the cat i'm feeding, as i will miss her...

it must be the cat i was feeding, she's not around today. missing her, but glad she is gone to a good home..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭Esel

So, anyone know who the cat actually owns? (sic) :D

Not your ornery onager

no idea who she owns but she's happy here even though it's a second floor apartment. she hasn't used the litter tray though and only gone once in 24hours so she's a considerate cat. trying to contact the woman who said she'd take her but haven't heard from her yet. anyone know anyone who'd like a cat? she loves people!

@butane you're welcome to call up for a cup of tea and to say hello to the cat and meet her kitten. we're in number 11 and you have my number

did you find some one to take the cat and kitten?

Hi Butane! I had a call from catsaid earlier today saying they'll find them a foster place in the next week and rehome them once kitten is weened. They're both doing well and I'll put up some photos for you when I have a bit more time.Thank you again for your help.

did you get the cat and kitten rehoused?

• Advertisement

Hi butane! The kittens being picked up on Wednesday but no luck with mama cat. we're going to get her snipped and then if she hasn't had any takers after healing, we'll take her to the kind folks at Little Hill animal sanctuary.

she's going a bit loopy being an inside cat but is very well behaved just quite vocal and demanding more strokes and ribbon chasing games.

Hope all's well with you and you're still welcome to call up and say hi to her and have a cup of tea.

did you get a home for the kitten?

Advertisement